Sunday 28 June 2015

Ooops!! I haven’t blogged in a long time…

It’s been 3 years since my last rant. Wow, how does time fly!
I’ve thought about updating the blog many times, but whenever I do, I think “What do I write?”
Also, several things have been up. Most important (and time consuming) was my Dental course, which I (thankfully) completed in 2013!
Then………. Guess what? I got married.
After marriage, I couldn’t write as I was hungrily savoring the moments I could find with my husband and family. (lol)
The truth is I have been very  “LAZY”. Once you stop it's easy to keep stopping. The further you get away from writing, the harder it is to pick up.
My calendar is beginning to lighten a little and I suspect I will be blogging more frequently soon. 
I’m prepared for new things…and for new blog entries. So stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment