Friday 24 February 2012

peep toe PUMPS:-)


HEY GUYS!!

          These black peep toes are my ultimate FAVOURITE pair of pumps....They are from inc.5...... I guess its been 1 or 2 years since i bought them...At first it was a little hard to walk in them, probably because they were my first stilettos...... but now I don't have any problems walking in them..  In the last few months I have worn them around 15-20 times, so its pretty easy for me to say that they have become my favourite pair of heels..   

They have a pretty little bow, made of pure leather, which makes them all the more cuter.... 
                                     
              


They are non platform sling back heels.........

They have open shank on one side..






                                    
                                                  



                                    
             You can never judge shoes before wearing them...... Here, i have tried them on for you....







                                                                







NEXT IN LINE ARE MY BLUE PUMPS

                When I saw these adorable rare blue peep toe pumps, I nearly squealed with delight.... The colour is exactly what I've been wanting for years.......




I love the pattern on the bows.. Its adorable.......


The meshy pattern adds a different edge to it....


































            

10 comments:

  1. hey this is naba here. you have got very pretty shoes. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much naba........ and most importantly thanks for commenting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue heels are so adorbz! Where did you get them? Please come check my blog imjustmymy.blogspot.com :-)

      Delete
    2. Hey thank you soo much.... They are by PAPRIKA. Bought them from centerpoint(UAE)....... Not sure if you can find them online... btw, will definitely check your blog....

      Delete
  3. awesome shoes. both look fabulous, they are to die 4!im a freakin fan of shoes too. mst imptntly yo've phtgrphd em butifully! keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments buddy... And thanks for following my blogs..... you give a lot of encouragement.. Will try to make this even more interesting..

      Delete
  4. Indeed!!! Shoes can totally do u or completely wreck u!!!! A very good job done n I totally live those pair of yours!! To die for!!! Do keep up the hard work n ya give u's all some tips on make up!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be looking forward to it!!!:-) Lyra zen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING SHOES!! UR POST HAS influenced me to buy a pair of pumps!! I gotta go shopping like right now!!!!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heya those shoes are fab, do you wanna follow eachother?:)

    caterpillar-girll@blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !
      Haven't checked my blog for like ever now..
      yes! we can definitely follow each other.
      I ll follow u right away.

      Delete