Wednesday 22 February 2012

FINALLY started a blog


     I've been trying to start up a blog for quite some time now and hopefully this time I will stick to it. [crosses fingers] Instead of whining, complaining, or just be absolutely negative about my current situation, I'm going to write about something positive and definitely more interesting. I'm going to be writing about one of the greatest loves of my life which is FASHION. It's what makes me happy, what gets me excited, and what inspires me.


     The goal of this blog is to share what I'm currently thinking about in terms of trends, a garment or accessory, street fashion,MAKEUP, or something that I've seen on television or a magazine. Also, I would like to share a few fashion tips and creative projects that I'm working on, have done, or planning to do.


     The battery on my laptop is now on 10% and im lazy to go and get the charger so that's it for now.  Take care...
XOXO
Shama.

3 comments:

  1. way to go gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE fashion, makeup n all.. blogs are the best ways to showcase ur love n interests.. I am so looking forward to ur posts .. :) :)

    ReplyDelete