Thursday 23 February 2012

Peek into my SHOE COLLECTION.........

  HEY GUYS!!
       Here's a peek into my love for shoes.................
                           shoes have to be my favourite accessories because they can really make or break an outfit. A simple all black outfit can really stand out because of a colourful, quirky pair of shoes. On the other hand, an amazing outfit can go horribly wrong with a pair of Uggs. So needless to say, I have a lot of shoes because I love them so much and I wanted to share some of them with you all. I hope you enjoy! 
  
      
mashaallah.......



    
             
                          Description of each pair will follow in my upcoming blogs................. so stay tuned....................... bye for now......

xoxo


shama.....    

8 comments:

  1. wow.............. yu've got a fabulous collection of shoes.... could you pls take closer pictures and post em?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appeciation... i have posted pics of my pumps. you can go and have a look...........

      Delete
  2. they are lovely........i want to know wer u gt those pink shoes 4m........i really want 1 like that...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe!! im not gonna tell you that dooo.....:-0 thats secret....

      Delete
  3. Hey try Jimmy choo and u will never wear any other shoes again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gotta try them smday.....N i love tory burch tooo.......

      Delete
  4. I think a girls shoe collection is incomplete witout a pair of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Wat can I say.. :) :)
    MASHAALLAH... U Have such lovely n interesting pair of SHOES..
    I loved it all.. gotta say u are ONE SHOE LOVER....

    Well, now i know why ash is so crazy about shoes.. ur the reason :) :)

    ReplyDelete